Be the first to know about our exclusive deals.
Max Hotels Group
Max Hotels Group currently self-operates Hotel Max (Nay Pyi Taw) and our two other hotels are managed by ACCOR, which are known as Mgallery Nay Pyi Taw by Sofitel and Novotel Yangon Max (Yangon). In coming years, Hotel Max (Inle) will be added to our Max Hotels Group family. Built from the best local and imported materials with a high attentionto detail, these hotels have developed a reputation for top-quality service and comfort.
In recent years, Myanmar tourism has grown significantly and the government has made the sector as one of its priorities for poverty alleviation and national economic development. In June 2013, it unveiled its Tourism Master Plan, developed in cooperation with Asian Development Bank, which outlines the path forward for sustainable growth in Myanmar’s tourism sector over next decade.
Max Hotels Group is committed to supporting the Tourism Master Plan and plans to establish a network of hotels throughout Myanmar that uphold the high standards set by its first three properties. In coming months and years, Max Hotels Group will open five new hotels to meet the growing demand from Myanmar travelers and tourists. Two of these will be managed by Accor, an international hotel management company, and will help to set a new benchmark for standards in hotels and tourism industry.
Relationship with supplier
- Reliable supplier with highest standard yet competitive price
- Mutual interest with suppliers and development good partnership
Partnership with guests
- Exceed expectation / Quality Service/ Guest satisfaction
- Guest requirement through open communication/ satisfaction monitoring/monitor and analysis of compliment and complaint.
- New knowledge and technologies
- Quality training and education
- Constant communication between all department
- Support team work, give personal responsibilities and initiative of each employee
Achievement and system value monitoring
- Guest satisfaction tracking
- Employee satisfaction tracking
- Standard abidance tracking
- Performance and competence rating
- Incentive system
- Education and development system
- Financial results as measure of success